Title: Human Resource/Payroll Assistant
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Our New Jersey division is looking for a Human Resource/Payroll Assistant to help with benefits, assisting in the recruiting process, and working directly with the payroll department.
The hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Assist with Benefits Administration (billing, enrollments, processing changes, COBRA, etc),
- Enter weekly attendance into HRIS.
- May assist in the recruiting of warehouse candidates (testing candidates, interviews, etc) and conduct new hire orientation
- Proofing entries in the HRIS system.
- Will run weekly and monthly reports in our HRIS system.
- Will assist in the administration of the weekly payroll.
- Other duties may include filing, typing, opening/sorting mail, maintaining personnel records, medical and workers’ comp. files and forms, switchboard operator, and other general duties as required.
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office - Word and Excel.
- Lotus notes (email) experience helpful.
- Knowledge of employment laws including FMLA, ADA, COBRA, NJFLA, ACA, EEOC, I9, etc., is very helpful.
- Must have good data entry skills.
- Must have the ability to type 50 wpm accurately.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Good math skills are required.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Two years relevant experience required.
We offer stability, a rewarding career, attractive base salary and a good benefits package including:
- Matching 401k
- Much more