Title: Purchasing Coordinator
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
We are looking for someone to handle the day to day responsibilities for our major paper mills. Will handle paper requests, secure pricing, handle adjustments and complaints, and will resolve discrepancies in pricing, freight charges, and received vs. offered paper.
The hours for this position are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Overtime may sometimes be required.
Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Process direct billings
- Create mill offerings and send direct, stock and field purchase orders
- Will create and enter add tos.
- Checks mill confirmations and invoices.
- Creates WCG lists
- Processes field reports
- Other general office duties as required by supervisor.
- Liaison between purchasing department and all other departments within Roosevelt and with our Mill contacts.
- Overnight travel to visit mill contacts, may be required. 3 – 4 times per year.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and/or purchasing desired.
- Must have a working knowledge of excel.
- AS400 experience is very helpful.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Good math and proofreading skills are essential
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to accurately handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
We offer stability, a rewarding career, competitive salary and a great benefits package including:
- Matching 401k
- Onsite gym
- And more!
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of North America’s largest converter and distributor of printing and packaging paper.
Applications are being accepted Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm at:
1 Roosevelt Drive, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054. Or you may fax to 856-642-1921 or send your resume through our careers portal.