Title: Tow Motor Operator
Location: Richwood, KY
We are looking for a forklift operator on our 3rd shift to move rolls and skids of paper around our facilities as well as loading and unloading trucks and railcars. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
The starting salary is $19.42/hr but after completing Roosevelt's training program, the rate is $21.31/hr.
In addition, there is the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses.
- Hours for 3rd shift are Monday to Friday, 12:15 AM to 8:00 AM.
- Operates vehicle and unloads railcars and trucks, moving paper rolls (or skids) to storage location.
- Verifies & compares the incoming shipment to the manifest for correct material, number of rolls & skids, diameter of rolls, and core size.
- Using bar coding scanner records the storage location, lot number, and number of transported rolls or skids.
- Retrieves paper rolls from inventory and delivers them to rewinding, sheeting, or rewrapping operation for processing orders.
- Picks up paper rolls or skids from warehouse or wrapping area and positions them in specified warehouse location or loads paper onto trucks.
WE OFFER AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING
- PRESCRIPTION PLANS
- BONUS PROGRAM
- ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- AND MORE.
Apply online or fax resume to the Plant Manager at 859-485-9720 or apply in person at Roosevelt Paper Co. 11001 Paper Boulevard Richwood, KY 41094.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of North America’s largest converter and distributor of printing and packaging paper.