Title: Accounts Payable Administrator
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Are you a motivated Accounts Payable Admin looking for a new challenge and a great opportunity with a time tested company? We are looking for a knowledgeable, dedicated, hard-working, multi-tasker to join our team. Must have the ability to process payments in a timely manner and will have a hands on role with the CFO and President of the company. This is an excellent opportunity to work for North America’s largest converter and distributor of fine printing, packaging and publishing papers.
- Review and code supplier invoices and employee expense reports (apply vendor/employee account numbers and general ledger account numbers for a multi-state enterprise)
- Obtain/verify manager approvals, determine applicability of sales tax or schedule for use tax, or schedule for use tax in a multi-state environment, verify math, review compliance with supporting documentation, investigate discrepancies with multi-state managers and/or contact suppliers.
- Submit requests for additional documentation if needed
- Submit all payment documentation to the CFO for approval, schedule for payment within discount terms, , enter relevant info into the correct period into in-house legacy software, scan invoices and relevant information into Imaging software, develop preliminary and final electronic and paper check runs
- Upload relevant banking information, Mail checks and supporting documentation to suppliers and employees, issues voids, stop pays, and handle bank alerts and notices.
- Maintain vendor system for applicable year end form 1099 filing and develop preliminary filing information.
- Work closely with the President to develop multi period expense reports.
- Works with a third party provider to order, retrieve, and sell sales vehicles for the national sales team, review the monthly charges by the sales team, advise overdue maintenance, verify and maintain insurance coverage for each vehicle, if applicable develop accident information i.e. driver and police reports to submit insurance claims, follow up with claims processors, employees, and repair facilities, follow up to determine income tax compliance reporting by the sales team.
- Maintain and disburse petty cash for local facility.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must be reliable, dedicated, hard-working, and trustworthy.
- Must have excellent math skills, with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related programs.
- Must be able to learn other accounting software systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required; Business or Accounting degree preferred.
- Previous working experience in accounts payable roll, for a minimum of 2 years.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Experience using spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Data entry skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
We offer stability, a rewarding career, competitive salary and a great benefits package including:
- Dental and vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Matching 401k
- Life insurance and short and long term disability
- Onsite gym and more.
Applications are being accepted Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm at: 1 Roosevelt Drive, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054. Or you may fax to 856-642-1921 or email your resume through Indeed.