Our New Jersey division is looking for a Recruiter/Human Resource/Payroll Assistant to assist with a variety of functions within the department. The assistant will handle recruiting, assist with benefits administration, maintain timekeeping records, and backup the payroll department for a multi-state employer. The candidate must be able to multi-task, have strong organizational, communication, and computer skills (including excel). A minimum of 2 years of experience required, in handling the recruiting process.
The hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Will assist with full cycle recruiting process. (Create & post ads, source and negotiate fee agreements, occasionally attend career fairs, review resumes, select & phone screen candidates, administer job required testing, etc.)
- Will coordinate the scheduling of candidates and participate in the interview process.
- Will perform background checks, set up physical and drug screen testing, send offer or turn down letters.
- Will assist with Benefits Administration (billing, enrollments, terminations, employee changes, COBRA notices, H.S.A. enrollments, and assist with annual open enrollment processes, etc.)
- Will assist with weekly attendance entries, and maintaining employee information in our HRIS system.
- Will Run weekly and monthly reports through HRIS
- Backup to the payroll department.
- Other duties may include; Filing, typing, opening/sorting mail, maintaining personnel records, medical and workers’ compensation files/forms, and processing disability claims, along with requests from other department members, or management.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years experience handling the recruiting process (preferably in a manufacturing environment) for warehouse, office, supervisory, and sales positions.
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office - Word and Excel.
- A working knowledge of creating and maintaining reports through an Oracle based system is a BIG PLUS.
- Knowledge of employment laws including FMLA, ADA, COBRA, NJFLA, ACA, EEOC, I9, etc., is very helpful.
- Must have accurate data entry skills for maintaining the HRIS system, and processing payroll entries.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- Good math skills are required.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
We offer stability, a rewarding career, attractive base salary and a full benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental & Vision coverage
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability plan options.
- Matching 401k (4%)
- Onsite gym
- And More!
This is an excellent opportunity to work for North America’s largest converter and distributor of fine printing and packaging paper.
Come to our location and fill out an application today!
Apply in person between Monday - Friday 8:00 am and 5:00 pm at our location:
Roosevelt Paper Company 1 Roosevelt Dr. Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054