Title: Sales Assistant
Location: Richwood, KY
The main duties would be to assist sales staff by writing orders and credits, processing complaints, and provide customer service when necessary. The right candidate must be organized and detail oriented. No need to have previous paper knowledge, we will train you.
- Assist sales reps in writing orders
- Coordinates processing of complaints
- Answering phones/customer interaction
- Reviews customer information and orders are written correctly.
- Other general office duties as required by supervisor.
The hours for this position are 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to accurately handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. Must have at least 2 years of general office experience.
- Must have good math skills. Will be tested.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deal with people are essential.
- Must have good computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel. Familiarity with Lotus Notes is helpful.
- Good work history is important
We offer stability, a rewarding career, competitive salary and a great benefits package including:
- Matching 401k
- Onsite gym
- And more!
APPLY ONLINE OR FAX RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO THE OFFICE MANAGER AT 859-485-9725.