Title: Inside Sales Trainee
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
We are looking to grow our sales team with members who are aggressive, resilient, bold, willing to work hard and enjoy a team atmosphere. We are a well established company willing to train you, nurture you and give you every opportunity for a long term successful CAREER, not just another job.
We offer a very thorough training program in the first year with the company, where you will learn how to market our paper and board to printers, publishers and packaging companies. There is ability to earn an extra $5k-$8k in bonuses over the course of the year.
As you progress in the training program you will take on more responsibility:
- The first three months are spent as the Sales Qualifier where you will be qualifying accounts from our mailing list and evaluating their potential business, logging any notes in the database.
- At the end of three months, you will move into our Sales Coordinator role. In this position you will get more of an understanding of what the sales process involves, this includes working with the outside sales representatives, sending samples, adding customer product information to the database and eventually making calls to customers or prospects to build your book of business.
- Once you’ve completed the Sales Qualifier and Coordinator positions you will move into the Inside Sales position where you will build off the knowledge and business you’ve started in your previous roles. This process has the potential to translate and create a successful outside sales basis.
The hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Opening new business
- Planning/scheduling visits
- Lead generation and customer follow up
- Will handle additional administrative duties as required
- Communication with outside sales representatives
- College Degree preferred, but not required.
- Excel/Word required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Must be confident, possess a positive attitude.
- Have a strong interest in a career in sales. We will provide training.
- We offer stability and a rewarding career opportunity
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity for bonuses
- Benefits package includes medical/dental
- matching 401k
- onsite gym and more.
NO WALK IN APPLICATIONS OR INTERVIEWS
You must submit online OR through Indeed OR fax your resume to 856-642-1921.