Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Richwood, KY
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. As an inside sales rep you will be selling to printers, publishers, converters and packaging companies. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements and write-up orders
- Manages accounts receivable and assist with the Credit Department with collections and resolution of credit problems as required.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Resolves complaints reported by customers. Investigates complaints by gathering related paperwork and/or samples of defects reported.
- Communicates daily with the outside sales people to keep them informed on pricing changes, policy changes, sales priorities, and information on specific accounts.
- Inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- B2B experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent (Preferred)
- We offer stability and a rewarding career opportunity
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity for bonuses
- Benefits package includes medical/dental
- matching 401k
- onsite gym and more.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for North America’s largest converter and distributor of fine printing, packaging and publishing papers.